[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - posters, flyers and setlist

posters, flyers and setlist

stuff about pwei

Re: posters, flyers and setlist

Postby payback3000 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi,

Great to see people digging stuff out. Here is a link to the images we are going to put into ther PWEI gallery section.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60809445@N06/sets/

Most of these are from Simon Salwan. he has some great rare stuff. I've added a lot of my own scans and have some stuff left to add as well. If anyone has anything we don't have here we would love flatbed scans of the stuff - decent size files too.

Not fussed about the actual record releases for the gallery unless it's something really rare like the GCM promo. We will be needing help with images for the Discogs though.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby bronxzoo » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:31 pm

"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:03 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60809445@N ... otostream/

So, the 'HOLSTEN pils 'style tee was an official release, I never knew that (it was my favourite for year, got it signed at Phoenix '94 as well).
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby urban_futuristic » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 am

Wow... I thought I had a lot of stuff, but that VE & GCM Promo stuff is SENSATIONAL! (didn't even know that 2000 era stuff existed!)
Am EXTREMELY jealous of a lot of that stuff!

Got tons of stuff that I may be able to contribute, but will need to do some serious digging around in boxes...
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby kjwylie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:13 am

kjwylie
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm

What's with all the harping on about rules for posting links? Your sounding a bit odd mate.

Just ask straight if someone can PM you if they have the GCM promo?

It's not mine BTW. I've never heard it.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby kjwylie » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 pm

kjwylie
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Payback's right and for the record i'd be over the moon if anyone PM'd me a link to the GCM promo. ;)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 pm

I thought you we're having a breakdown or something. The first warning sign of losing it is completely repeatedly mentioning Polo shirts.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Next

Return to All about the poppies