[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Adam Mole on vocals

Adam Mole on vocals

stuff about pwei

Adam Mole on vocals

Postby TheFinkie » Tue May 02, 2017 10:25 pm

It's something that I've been wondering for a while now, so I may as well ask:

Does Adam sing the chorus of Chaos & Mayhem? (PWEI version, I mean)
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Re: Adam Mole on vocals

Postby dave_van_damn » Fri May 05, 2017 1:35 am

Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby TheFinkie » Fri May 05, 2017 5:19 am

Pretty sure it isn't Mary...
He sings the verses, but the chorus is someone else, and if you compare to the Vile Evils demo it sounds like the same person. (Graham sings the verses in the VE version, so you can tell it isn't him.)
Who sung the chorus when Vile Evils performed live?

Also, on the same topic, does Adam also sing the verses of Vile Evils' Demon?

I could be way off here :lol: but it's the conclusion I came to so I thought I might check with more the more knowledgeable souls dwelling on the PWEInation forum :geek:
TheFinkie

Postby RolexTharsus » Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 am

Checked back at this old vid of Vilevils live & was surprised to see it is actually Adam doing the chorus on Chaos & Mayhem (tune kicks off around 4:10).

99% sure it's Mary on the NNDBAS versh though, just the double tracked vocals make it sound like someone else. Did find that a bit with NNDBAS that occasionally I can't tell if it's Crabbi, Mary or both singing at points because of the production!
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby TheFinkie » Fri May 05, 2017 11:52 am

Well, I first noticed that it sounded like a different vocalist on one of the C&M remixes (either Southern Belle or Asbo Kid), so maybe listen to one of them -- the production is a little different.

But even more convincingly, take the studio version that Vile Evils did (on Early Doors Demo). Unless I'm mistaken, Mary was not involved back then and listening closely it actually sounds like the chorus from VE demo and chorus from PWEI version is actually the same recording!
TheFinkie

Postby TheFinkie » Fri May 05, 2017 12:00 pm

TheFinkie

Return to All about the poppies