NME MM Sounds

stuff about pwei

NME MM Sounds

Postby SuperFrank » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:11 pm

I've just moved home and found boxes of gubbins. One included a folder of all the pics that had been on my wall and probably constitutes about 3 years of every Poppy and Stuffy picture printed in the music press between 89 and 91 (probably not but there are tons). In another box I found the original papers too. I seem to have kept everything. Didn't realise I had a problem until now. Would love to share some of this stuff but not sure how to minimise photo size from my ip%$e (cough). Might buy a scanner at some point. Not sure what the point of this post is except to tell that I have some nice memories in a box.
SuperFrank
not now james

Re: NME MM Sounds

Postby payback3000 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm trying to collect back clipping like this as I chucked mine. I would be interested if you wanted to sell them. Or I would even scan them and return if you were not in a hurry .
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby SuperFrank » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:40 pm

I'm not willing to sell them tbh. Can I photo them, email them to you and then you see which ones you don't have copies of and then one of us scan them. I don't think I can manage this in the next week or so as I'm back to work soon. Having said that, I'll have another look through the box and see how long it's going to take. Is it just Poppies you're after or Stuffies as well?
SuperFrank
not now james

Postby Snackula » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:32 pm

It's the Poppies he's after baby!
I'll tell you what: if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from "fistophobia".
Snackula
1000 X No

Postby SuperFrank » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Don't give me that.

I think this is going to be a bit of an anti-climax. I just checked the cut outs and theres only about 7 pics, Im sure youve seen them before but I took photos and can email them.
Having said that I know I have the entire papers too which definitely includes the Public Enemy tour interview, which is not included in the cutouts. They are still in the loft and will come out as and when I can find time.
SuperFrank
not now james

Return to All about the poppies