[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Name That Sample!

Name That Sample!

stuff about pwei

Name That Sample!

Postby Mad Bastard » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:18 pm

I just thought I'd start a thread for any sample questions that haven't been answered elsewhere on the interwebs, mainly as there's been one that's been bugging me for ages.

So, does anyone know where the break that's used on 1000xNo! (and later in the demo of Urban Futuristic, and then again on BRA's Bentley's Gonna Sort You Out, and yet again on Seek & Destroy) is from? I haven't seen anything as to where it's from anywhere.
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Re: Name That Sample!

Postby dave_van_damn » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:02 am

I asked Crabbi about this mystery sample when I saw PWEI, but I was pretty drunk and it went along the lines of "What's that beat that's in Seek & Destroy and errrm erm that other song on CFS....you know? It's like *buh, dis, buh, dis, buh dis*?!"

Needless to say he had no idea what I was on about :lol:
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Re: Name That Sample!

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Awesome story.
I suppose it's also possible, from what I've learned from some other bands, that they sampled it a very long time ago and nobody remembers from what.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Return to All about the poppies