[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Exact release dates for all releases

Exact release dates for all releases

stuff about pwei

Re: Exact release dates for all releases

Postby poppiestar » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:39 am

Rightio, have updated the dates for Reformation. I think it might make more sense to list Reformation just once as an umbrella for all those releases, otherwise it's going to be somewhat cluttered.
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby TheFinkie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:07 am

Good idea. That's how I did it on the version I gave you ;)
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Postby poppiestar » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:52 am

Sorry, did it all last night without thinking too strongly. Will take another look at what you sent me to make sure I'm not duplicating any efforts :)
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby poppiestar » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:38 am

poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby kwvp » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Think it first came out on the 3kstatic Voodoo Science album. 2008-01-29 according to this:
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby kwvp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:56 am

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby poppiestar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:14 am

Just realised there was another one missing:

Sonic Noise Byte (2006?)
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby TheFinkie » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:58 am

Sonic Noise Byte was (as I am lead to believe) only a demo sampler. If you are going to include that, then that opens up another whole section, and you'll have to add things like the Vile Evils demo release, the Axe Of Men release, the Chaos & Mayhem Southern Belle Remix, etc.. The definitions and authenticity of things start to get a little muddy, so if it were me, I wouldn't bother with them, or at least leave them until everything else is sorted. (And I would sooner include promo singles.)
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Postby kwvp » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 am

SNB was 2005-11-04

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby poppiestar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:16 pm

It was an event in the timeline though, and a pretty significant one imho. It at least warrants in inclusion, if maybe not as in-depth as others.
poppiestar
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to All about the poppies