[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Exact release dates for all releases

Exact release dates for all releases

stuff about pwei

Re: Exact release dates for all releases

Postby VMNP » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:34 pm

If it were me i'd compile a list of all that stuff after the main discograohy is done, you're right in that it should be included. 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby kwvp » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Another vote from me for documenting everything and then allowing to filter on release type.
Last edited by kwvp on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby poppiestar » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:31 am

The plan is definitely to document everything, but for the timeline I'm only really aiming for the significant releases - so bootlegs, promo-only, unreleased stuff that doesn't directly tell the story of the band isn't on my radar for now.

What I want for the next step is to document all the tours since day one that I can slip in between all the releases. I should probably start a new topic for that, though.
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby kwvp » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Anti-Nasty League, 2015-04-24. ;)
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:10 am

WOW! You've done yer homework. :lol:
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby TheFinkie » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:36 am

I only just noticed this, but it struck me as important, especially if you're including all the tracklistings with corrections to the printing errors:
The "3kStatic Extended Range" mix of Axe Of Men 2010 on the AOM single is a different edit to the one on the Demon single. It probably seems inconsequential (not to mention late off the mark), but my OCD when it comes to having a complete PWEI collection makes it seem pretty significant :lol:
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Postby payback3000 » Wed May 06, 2015 7:40 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby kwvp » Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 am

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Mad Bastard » Thu May 14, 2015 12:14 pm

Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Previous

Return to All about the poppies