[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Magnetic Empire

Magnetic Empire

Stuff about Mary Byker -Gaye Bykers on Acid, Apollo 440...

Magnetic Empire

Postby bronxzoo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:03 pm

another thing he did, got a tune called little song, rather good :)
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Re: Magnetic Empire

Postby Byker-Mary » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Hello Bronxzoo,
Glad you liked Magnetic Empire I did it with a friend of mine Harry K who was the live DJ and other rapper in Apollo440 and also Maximum Roach, I met him during the rave times in London. He was doing something with Dr Das the future bass player of Asian Dub Foundation under the name of Headspace, he was also DJ'ing as Harry K and NMC at many illegal raves with the early pre Mr C Shamen and Hartnoll brothers from Orbital. He followed that working with my old band mate from Hyperhead Karl Leiker as Law One in the early days of Trip Hop. When I joined Apollo I managed to get him on board as
the live DJ we then did Maximum Roach and Magnetic Empire before I ran away to Brazil. He was recently involved in a project called Urban Delights with a german producer called Malte Hagemeister, I featured on a couple of tracks by them one called Revolution No 1..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pqebV5oJiI

and the other was called 00 gringo (Calling London) it was used on a popular US you tube show as the theme tune ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGvsdc0m ... -sbSmHBA0Q

he's a hugely underrated DJ in my humble opinion!....

If I can find any more stuff I'll post it....
Byker-Mary

Postby dave_van_damn » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:29 am

Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby RolexTharsus » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:16 am

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Well spotted sir! (I missed it)

Sorted now.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby dave_van_damn » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 am

Ooops! :geek:
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby RolexTharsus » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:32 am

Realised it was my old post the bot had nicked. Bastards.

The link was to this:
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Return to Mary Byker /Ian Hoxley