[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Reformation Show(s) Wanted

Reformation Show(s) Wanted

What do you want to buy?

Reformation Show(s) Wanted

Postby theothersyde » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm

Greetings all!

For a few years now I've been trying to hunt down a recording of one (or more) of the Reformation shows for my personal indulgence. I've seen the stuff on YouTube and such, but never actually seen one, or the entire box set, actually for sale anywhere. Video is not satisfying. I am attached to my Ipod and am dying for one of the sets in my PWEI rotation.

If any one knows where I might be able to find a good quality MP3/audio download or an actual CD for sale, send me a note! Eallen@theothersyde.com or send me a message through here.

US fans should bombard them with praise and $ to coax them over to the states for some east coast US shows.

Safe travels!

~Eli
theothersyde

Re: Reformation Show(s) Wanted

Postby urban_futuristic » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 am

Check your email Eli...
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby a'damn » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:08 pm

This is an old post, so I hope you have it sorted, if not, I have all of the audio disks and can help.
I'm still looking for a copy of the DVD because I was too poor to buy that in addition to the CDs when the events took place.

I've seen it on YouTube, but I'd like to download and have it on my hard drive.
Anyone able to help me out?
a'damn
not now james

Postby osr » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 am

to be clear, was the london show released as a dvd then? i thought ti was just audio?
osr
preaching to the perverted

Postby Mad Bastard » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:12 am

It was just the second Brum gig that was on the DVD, all the others were CD only.
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby a'damn » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:15 am

Yeah, all 5 were released on audio and then only one was released as a DVD.
a'damn
not now james

Postby VMNP » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 am

Yup the one i went to and i'm on the DVD for a split second.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby osr » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:41 am

ok ta
osr
preaching to the perverted

Postby iansammo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Can anyone help i have also been looking for a long time to find the reformation cds and dvd.
iansammo

Postby negative8ball » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 pm

I have a duplicate of one of the shows ("official" release) - if you're looking for originals, PM me.
negative8ball
radio pwei

Return to Wanted - Buying