[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Infect 1cdx (cd2) & TIPWEI Meets OnU Vol2

Infect 1cdx (cd2) & TIPWEI Meets OnU Vol2

What do you want to buy?

Infect 1cdx (cd2) & TIPWEI Meets OnU Vol2

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:39 am

First, my copy of Infect 1cdx R.S.V.P./Familus Horribulus has gone missing. Gonna need a good replacement.

Second, a disc I somehow, unbelievably overlooked, The Incredible PWEI Meets the On-U Sound System. I'm looking for that CD and for whatever it is that has the painted cover seen in this video:
That cover art is the tits.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Re: Infect 1cdx (cd2) & TIPWEI Meets OnU Vol2

Postby payback3000 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 am

Painted cover is the Get The Girl 12"

PWEI Vs On U Sound Cd is just the cd1 pf the 2 cd's released for GTGKTB. CD 2 being the live CD.

GTGKTB

CD 1 - On U Sound Remixes

CD 2 Live tracks

Cass
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Mad Bastard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 am

Thanks guys.

I would usually like to buy from within the community... but if nobody has spares of these, I'll go shopping.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:23 am

Shopping online has returned zilch. I found one copy of the 12", but it was only in fair condition and had no poster.
If one of you more experienced collectors runs in to one, please send me a link.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 am

Sign up to Discogs - loads of great sellers on here. I get most of my stuff here now...

Lots of the 12"
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?releas ... 4839&ev=rb

And a fair few of the On U Sound remixes CD too!
http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?releas ... 7206&ev=rb
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 am

Thanks! I had looked on Discogs, but they were only showing me the US sellers before. I've still found no way but contacting the sellers by email to see if one of them has the poster in the copy they're selling, but my fingers are crossed.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby dugbonsai » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 pm

I have one that is pretty much near mint. I bought it new when it was released. I'm in Texas so shipping would be cheap. Make me an offer if you're interested.
dugbonsai
preaching to the perverted

Postby payback3000 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:42 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Well, dugbonsai on these boards took care of me on the Get the Girl EP, with mint condition poster. Awesome, a real stand out piece of artwork and I always love an Adrian Sherwood remix. My dilemma is, "Professionally frame the poster or leave it mint in the sleeve?"

Now, off to find that replacement copy of Infect 1cdx R.S.V.P./Familus Horribulus...
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Next

Return to Wanted - Buying