[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - My new arrivals!

My new arrivals!

What do you want to buy?

Re: My new arrivals!

Postby payback3000 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:11 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Have any of you got stuff on display at your place?

I've got a lovely This is this..... poster waiting to be framed but I think that's about it.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:08 pm

I have a smallish OG This Is This promo poster in a nice frame....also one cube of my ikea recod shelf thing is dedicted to Poppies stuff.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby daryltaylor » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:08 am

OK, who snagged to wonderful Beaver Patrol Poster on Ebay this week? I fell asleep on this one and forgot to bid.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:13 am

You got a link, pb?
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 am

I cant get on Ebay right now...can you? Search for recent finished PWEI stuff.

Anyhow after 2 failed attempt and having to return shoddy goods to rubbish record dealers, I finally have near mint This Is This UK gatefold to 'replace' my tatty one bough on the day of release.

I wont be getting rid of my old one for the sake of nostaglia. The memory of rushing home from HMV and playing this over and over in a dizzy state of wonder and joy on the old ALBA stereo will be with me until I perish, either by natural causes, unnatural causes or capital punishement (should the death penalty be re-instated at any time in the future and I am wrongy, or rightly found guilty of a crime deserving death by lethal injection, electric chair, hanging, or a more futuristic option of humane killing. I think that covers everything).

Anyhow also in the parcel was a nice almost minty sceond edtion of 'The Poppies Say Grrrr'

Sweet!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

Can't find it. I am no ebay expert though.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:28 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby daryltaylor » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I was gonna bid on that but missed it too, nice poster that was. here's a link for the poster.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POP-EAT-ITSEL ... 782wt_1270
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

PreviousNext

Return to Wanted - Buying