[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - vive le vileevil

vive le vileevil

What do you want to buy?

Re: vive le vileevil

Postby daryltaylor » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:13 pm

CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 pm

When that record label realized they did shit to promote the album (aside from posting on our forum) and sold a couple dozen units, they decided to up-sell us with a free t-shirt if we bought the anthology combo. It wasn't a tough sell, we were the only ones buying the shit anyways. Regardless, everyone on the old forum bought the anthology pack and was promised a free t-shirt. After months of waiting for the CDs, nobody received a t-shirt. The representative who was on our forum constantly gave us lip service about how he was looking into it, but nothing ever came of it. The funny thing was that most of us already bought VE t-shirts from the site, so this free one was no big thing. Especially considering how God-awful ugly the shirts looked. All it was is the logo, in forest green, carelessly stamped on an ill-fitting t-shirt. ...Or maybe it's my ill-fitting body. Apples to disgustingly out-of-shape oranges, I suppose. In the end no one got jack, including response e-mails, and we all dropped the issue for the most part. I tried to see if there was any legal follow up, but the Internet police have yet to return my e-mails either.

I think a few of the people from the label are involved in the band 3kStatic, so I do my best to slam that band on Amazon, Discogs, & Allmusic whenever I can.

Suffice to say, t-shirts are part of many "in jokes" on this forum. I've been following the guys on our ever shifting forums for about 5 years now, so your may read reference to "polo shirts" and "free t-shirts" from time to time. It's a ritual hazing to flush out the weak;)
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 am

I did recieve my shirt but then had to wait ages for the "CD's". As i already bought said shirt i keep meaning to Ebay the unworn one.

Yes the two jokers from Dpulse are indeed also 3kstatic which is why their remix of F&F apears all over the VE back catalouge at every chance.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby daryltaylor » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Thanx for clearing that up chaps. Mite email them and see if i get a t-shirt as well. LOL!
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Good luck with that! :lol:

They drive to work in a yellow reliant van you know!
VMNP

Postby daryltaylor » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Sounds like it too, thought i saw them on the market selling cd's & t-shirts out of a suitcase! :P :D
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby daryltaylor » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Sounds like it too, thought i saw them on the market selling cd's & t-shirts out of a suitcase! :P :D
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:59 pm

They're cowboys Ted!
VMNP

Postby VMNP » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Actually i've been told there's been a big shake up at the company and it seems lessons have been learned from the mistakes that were made.
VMNP

PreviousNext

Return to Wanted - Buying