Helping Out A New Vile Evils Fan

What do you want to buy?

Helping Out A New Vile Evils Fan

Postby TheFinkie » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 am

Hi there. My name is Jade.
I don't know if you've noticed that all of my posts seem to be just me whining about wanting something, but being a relatively new fan, I just don't feel like I have enough knowledge to contribute anything useful. After all, Pop Will Eat Itself had broken up before I was born :o . I hope you can forgive me and my inexperience.

So, to get down to business; here is my problem. Since I only discovered PWEI (and in particular, Vile Evils - but we'll get to that) about 4 years ago, I have never gotten the chance to really collect any of their fantastic albums. Nevertheless, I have managed to put together a collection of PWEI tracks that include - well, every song they have released, as far as I know. The only thing that I'm missing, and I'm sure you'll be able to guess, is the elusive Vile Evils. From what I have heard of them, they sound fairly fantastic, and the frustration I felt about never being able to get my hands on some has driven me to extremes - namely, posting them onto the PWEInation. Now, I may have heard a little rumour about a torrent lurking somewhere, but if such a torrent existed, it would appear to have 0 seeds, if you see what I'm getting at here ;) . Please, can anyone help me reach my life goals? - that is literally how important it is to me. Most of the files are from out of print albums, so there isn't really anything wrong with a little friendly sharing :|

If anyone can help me with this, I will be forever in your debt (until I pay it :P ). In addition to what I've been doing on the Wikipedia page, there is a little something I've been working on that may interest the drummers among you. More on that once the project is finished.

Thank you for taking the time to read this -- rather lengthy -- post, and again, I apologize for the shallowness of my posts.
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Re: Helping Out A New Vile Evils Fan

Postby payback3000 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:08 am

any one helped with this? PM me if not.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:59 am

Sorted mate. :D
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby TheFinkie » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 pm

Yep, I've got it all sorted out now, thanks to the kindly help of VMNP and payback3000.
All I need now is the Axe Of Men 2010 demo that was apparently released through MySpace?
I haven't been able to get hold of that one, so if anyone happens to have it lying around on their computer, throw a PM my way ;)
Thanks.
TheFinkie

Postby VMNP » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Did I not send that?
VMNP

Postby TheFinkie » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:09 am

It was not on the CD you sent.
Do you have it?
TheFinkie

Postby VMNP » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:26 am

I'll have to check, I know I did at one point.
VMNP

Return to Wanted - Buying