PWEI AFC Long Sleeve T-shirt Relisted on Ebay.

What are you offering for trade/sale

PWEI AFC Long Sleeve T-shirt Relisted on Ebay.

Postby fantasticjody » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 am

Hi all, I have re listed my PWEI AFC Long Sleeve T-shirt on Ebay.

I will take offers from other Poppies fans so please feel free to call me on 07811982236

It was my understanding when I bought this T-shirt that it was a rare shirt with only a few other style football shirts with different designs?
I asked Richard March about this T-shirt and he said historically it has been worth up to and sold for about £100 which is less than what I paid for it.
Maybe Adam is flooding the market with PWEI Gems at the mo which is changing the market? :) but I am really sure this is a Rare item, I would also be genuinely interested to know others with them. I must of owned this T-shirt 10+ years, I forget how long but a long time none the less.
I am selling because I am out of work and we need a Tow bar fitted to our Caravan, If I don't find a way to use it I will loose that as well :( Also I always needed to slim to fit into it and never did so I have never warn it. :D

Cheers ...Jody...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130837820882? ... 1555.l2649
fantasticjody

Re: PWEI AFC Long Sleeve T-shirt Relisted on Ebay.

Postby Snackula » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 pm

I've still got mine. Bought it when they first came out. They also did a green one but as I already had a green St Ettienne shirt (the club not the band) I went for the yellow
I'll tell you what: if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from "fistophobia".
Snackula
1000 X No

Postby Onket » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm not sure you'll get £100 for it, sorry. Seem to remember quite a few of them kicking around on ebay 5 or so years back and I don't think they were anywhere near that much but I might be wrong. Bit hazy.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Yeah, that's kinda steep. I typically won't venture out of the $50 range for a t-shirt, but then again I like the hunt more than the purchase.

Does anyone remember when e-bay used to start everything out at $0.99 and there was no 'buy it now' feature? Man, those were the days...
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Snackula » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Just a thought, Richard didn't think you were talking about the coca cola football shirt did he?
I'll tell you what: if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from "fistophobia".
Snackula
1000 X No

Postby fantasticjody » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Na, I sent him a photo of it so he knew which one it was.
Although as Adam is writing, some of the band and members were really into the merch and others were not.

I spoke with Nigel Clark (Dodgy) the other day, I showed him a pic of a Dodgy shirt I have for sale and he had never seen it before, it was one of the Free Peace Sweet ones. So I suppose there could be some confusion? Although I did pay more than £100 for the AFC one some time ago.

Please make me offers..... :)

Cheers ...Jody....
fantasticjody

Postby bronxzoo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

nice shirt, but at that size i could use it as a tent!!
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby fantasticjody » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:52 am

I have Relisted, Less money this time.

Please make me an offer :D

Cheers....
fantasticjody

Return to Offered -Selling