[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - PWEI tees for sale. Some re-issues. Some rare originals.

PWEI tees for sale. Some re-issues. Some rare originals.

What are you offering for trade/sale

PWEI tees for sale. Some re-issues. Some rare originals.

Postby Onket » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Got some shirts to get rid of as part of the moving house process. Why I ordered some of the fan re-issue shirts in Large rather than X-Large, I don't know! Quite a sad day.

Sadly, these ones no longer fit-

Re-issue- TITDTITHTIT - Large (fruit of the loom) Black. 'Unspoilt by Progress' backprint. One of the really nice ones Payback did. Pretty gutted this one is going. Worn but nowhere near knackered.

Re-issue- Grey pepsi style logo. 'Destroy. React. Rise. Attack'. etc round the edge - Large (fruit of the loom) Black. Sweary 'their law' backprint. Another of Payback's ones but I wore this one much less so it's as new.

Re-issue- F1-11 - Large (fruit of the loom) Black. Designer Grebo! backprint. This one is one of the ones that chap on the old site did. Great looking shirt, as new, I can't remember wearing it.

Pweination - Large (Gildan) in Red. Great bold shirt with the old site's pweination logo across the front (I think done by Payback on the old site, maybe it was Tezzer himself actually?). Worn but nowhere near knackered.

Original- Box frenzy - Large (screen stars) Black. Bought from HMV in Swindon in the early nineties and therefore 'pre-loved' & quite faded. Small yellow robo-head backprint that you don't get on the re-issued shirts that are around.

These ones I don't think I will ever wear again-

Original- Vileevils orange gasmask - XL (Gildan) Black. Tour dates of their first tour on the back. The best I ever saw them was at that Derby gig. Not a mint shirt. A few folding cracks in the orange gasmask on the front but the black shirt itself isn't faded.

Original- Amalgamation Tour '94- Burgandy (no label, I'd say it was a large or possibly XL). This is the official shirt from the 1994 Amalgamation Tour with Compulsion, Blaggers ITA, etc. Pre-loved, bit faded and a few cracks in the print on the front. Stuff you'd expect of a shirt that's 18 years old.

Original- No Pop No Style - Label has washed completely clear! feels like an XL. Red shirt. Stussy style robo head backprint with 'Wired and fired up to erode the nineties', etc round it. This is an original shirt that I got off ebay a few years back. Pre-loved!

Original- Do you look good enough? - XL (label says something that looks like Caj World Wear) Black long sleeved. This is a shirt that Rich gave me when I bumped into him at Phoenix Festival in 1996 (or was it 1997?). Never seen or heard of another one. I reckon it was probably from abroad, as I've never heard of the manufacturer. It's a line from Fatman, isn't it? Maybe it was released in the US, maybe it's a promo? I have worn this and washed it once. It's quite faded though so I guess Rich got some wear out of it beforehand.

Pics of the rest of the shirts to follow. Let me know if you're interested......
Last edited by Onket on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Re: PWEI tees for sale. Some re-issues. Some rare originals.

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 pm

At the risk of becoming "that bloke who buys all of Onket's old t-shirts"...

Interested in the TITD... & Box Frenzy ones & the No Pop No Style but reckon it'll be too big! Will have a look at pics when you post them.

For anyone else I got Onket's other Love Missile one & it's a great shirt, good quality print & doesn't shrink when washed like the new tour tees...
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

:D Cheers.

At the risk of becoming that bloke who sells all his t-shirts, the last one rolex bought was my brother's.

Photos on my phone, just uploading them now......
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Ok, here's the photos-

Re-issue- TITDTITHTIT - Large (fruit of the loom) Black. 'Unspoilt by Progress' backprint. One of the really nice ones Payback did. Pretty gutted this one is going. Worn but nowhere near knackered.

Image Image

Re-issue- Grey pepsi style logo. 'Destroy. React. Rise. Attack'. etc round the edge - Large (fruit of the loom) Black. Sweary 'their law' backprint. Another of Payback's ones but I wore this one much less so it's as new.

Image Image

Re-issue- F1-11 - Large (fruit of the loom) Black. Designer Grebo! backprint. This one is one of the ones that chap on the old site did. Great looking shirt, as new, I can't remember wearing it. The lettering is light pink, doesn't come out too well in the photo, the main picture on the front is in white.

Image Image

Pweination - Large (Gildan) in Red. Great bold shirt with the old site's pweination logo across the front (I think done by Payback on the old site, maybe it was Tezzer himself actually?). Worn but nowhere near knackered.

Original- Box frenzy - Large (screen stars) Black. Bought from HMV in Swindon in the early nineties and therefore 'pre-loved' & quite faded. Got a small 'pull' on the front that you can see in the 2nd pic. Small yellow robo-head backprint that you don't get on the re-issued shirts that are around.

Image Image

Original- Vileevils orange gasmask - XL (Gildan) Black. Tour dates of their first tour on the back. The best I ever saw them was at that Derby gig. Not a mint shirt. A few folding cracks in the orange gasmask on the front but the black shirt itself isn't faded.

Image Image

Original- Amalgamation Tour '94- Burgandy (no label, I'd say it was a large or possibly XL). This is the official shirt from the 1994 Amalgamation Tour with Compulsion, Blaggers ITA, etc. Pre-loved, bit faded and a few cracks in the print on the front. Stuff you'd expect of a shirt that's 18 years old.

Image Image Image

Original- No Pop No Style - Label has washed completely clear! feels like an XL. Red shirt. Stussy style robo head backprint with 'Wired and fired up to erode the nineties', etc round it. This is an original shirt that I got off ebay a few years back. Pre-loved!

Image Image

Original- Do you look good enough? - XL (label says something that looks like Caj World Wear) Black long sleeved. This is a shirt that Rich gave me when I bumped into him at Phoenix Festival in 1996 (or was it 1997?). Never seen or heard of another one. I reckon it was probably from abroad, as I've never heard of the manufacturer. It's a line from Fatman, isn't it? Maybe it was released in the US, maybe it's a promo? I have worn this and washed it once. It's quite faded though so I guess Rich got some wear out of it beforehand.

There's nothing on the front of the shirt at all.

Image Image Image

I've also got a nike hoody as below, but I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to part with it-

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:34 am

Couple I'm interested in there. Need to sort out buying a car this weekend & see how much money I have left first tho!
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby urban_futuristic » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:01 pm

what are you wanting for the TITD shirt? (not wanting to gazump Rolex) but am keen too on that & possible the Love Missile one...
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby jason » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:09 pm

The male model in those photos is finnnnneeeeeee!

Nice pecs.

Jas
xx
|
jason
Site admin

Postby RolexTharsus » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I do like the red Stussy one myself.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:52 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

Next

Return to Offered -Selling