[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - PAYBACK 3000's Ultrasonic Technocolour Swap Shop!

PAYBACK 3000's Ultrasonic Technocolour Swap Shop!

What are you offering for trade/sale

PAYBACK 3000's Ultrasonic Technocolour Swap Shop!

Postby payback3000 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi all,

Having a clear out of doubles...I would like to trade for any of my more common wants over here -

posting.php?mode=edit&f=18&p=6295

If you don't have any of those but still want something here - PM me. All items are Near Mint - Very Good + unless stated

UK Looks LP / UK Two Fingers Remix DBL LP GONE BABY GONE

All 12"s. The 92f has a small tear on the sleeve but the stencil is 100% intact! Last one along is the promo with the Drum Club mix on and erm, another one...I need to check.

UK Karmadrome CD / UK Tasty Taster 3 track Promo CD GONE!! / US Amalgamation CD (features the longest versions out there of several tracks only released on this EP)

US LP sized instore promo card GONE!

PWEI 45's - pick one free if you want a 12"! The Beaver Patrol is the signed one but the writing is very feint. You could always spend your life tracking each member down to re-sign it. Think of it as a project.
The Ciccolina is missing it's postcard - Quel suprise Rodney! last item is a spare X,Y Zee sticker. Are you missing one? Problem solved!

WARNING! PWEI Bootleg alert. I printed 5 of these tees up before I did the 'INCREDIBLE' run as a test. 2 of these - yellow on black & grey on black. High quality tees - screenprinted. Both UK Mediums. Being as they are boots I want only to trade.

VileEvils stuff here.

First left is the Slimline CDR of DEMON. These were individually numbered - this one is 046 I think. These are in house CDR's - not great quality but really scarce.

Next up the DEMON Remix EP - still a CDR but better packaging with a screenprinted face. Still wrapped / unopened.

Third one is the 'Anthology Sampler' which also has some tracks not on the 3x CD VE Anthology or anywhere else. CDR is still wrapped and has the the first run misprinted base tray card. I will send a correctly printed base tray card if you want this one. No idea who did the artwork but its f*cking great.

Lastly a real piece of cr*p that still manages to be a scarce collectors item. This Vile Evils DVD was touted as a a video dvd you could play in your DVD player with menus and everything. It has all the Vile Evils videos, a bootleg concert and some trailers for the VileEvils soundtracked film (still unmade / seeking funding I believe) 'Ugly & In Love'. When they turned up they transpired to be data DVD's with poor quality video files to boot. On the plus side this disk features a ton of VileEvils Audio Flac files - all the DEMON stuff I think I need to check. This is still in it's shrink wrap and has utterly amazing artwork - whoever did it is a real genius!

AND IT'S GONE TO A GOOD HOME NOW - ENJOY THIS PIECE OF CRAP WITH A NICE COVER.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Re: PAYBACK 3000's Ultrasonic Technocolour Swap Shop!

Postby Onket » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Mate, some of this stuff is great.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby bronxzoo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:12 pm

i love that t!! want one!!
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:37 pm

Perhaps I'm confused. There is no way of confirming now.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby bronxzoo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 pm

:( nothing to trade
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am

OK, not a lot of traders...so any one see anything they are after here - PM me with a dirty cash offer.

I now have a spare copy of the original UK DDMA CD in the card slipcase too - INFECT 10CDX

The slip case has some scuffing and a small tear on the back bottom part- see pics Disk and inlays are in very good condition.
ddma1.jpg
ddma1.jpg (128.02 KiB) Viewed 9399 times

ddma2.jpg
ddma2.jpg (191.19 KiB) Viewed 9399 times
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Next

Return to Offered -Selling