[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Re-issue sleeve notes

Re-issue sleeve notes

Stuff about Adam Mole

Re-issue sleeve notes

Postby jason » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Adam did the sleeve notes for the re-issues.
|
jason
Site admin

Re: Re-issue sleeve notes

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Still waiting... I noticed my credit card wasn't charged for the albums, I really hope they were shipped out... I suppose I'll just have to listen to the new Opeth & Anthrax albums this fall...
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Mad Bastard » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 pm

I love his sleevenotes, very interesting to hear from the inside about how the albums came about and how the band worked together. The first time he flies anywhere and there's a crashed plane by the Moscow runway, a real confindence booster, that...
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Credit card was billed on the 28th, hopefully the albums will follow shortly. So far they sound amazing! I have to admit, I'm not so excited about "Now For A Feast", but it would be interesting to read the sleeve notes.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm

I like the thank's section in NFAF personally! :D :D :D
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I'll have to wait to check it out, are you mentioned? Real name or handle?
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 pm

:D 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:18 am

Nuff said. Congrats!;)
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby jason » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:54 pm

More excellent sleeve notes on this is is.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Coops » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

I havent bought the reissues so Im really grateful that the notes are on the main site. I read them all at the office this morning. Took fricking ages, I did no work during that time and it was utterly enthraling. The guy should put it all together, flesh it out a bit more and publish it.

He's totally wasted as a delivery driver.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Next

Return to Adam Mole