[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - What's Graham done?

What's Graham done?

Stuff about Graham's other projects

Re: What's Graham done?

Postby daryltaylor » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Got the vinyl and cd version's of The Golden Claw album and it still sounds great today. Might go and put it on in a bit actually! :D
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby bronxzoo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm

"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

All Blue Revue is one of my favorite CD's. I've had it since release and I used to play it on my radio show all the time. Digging the Dancing Weed is one of those tracks that gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Another nice thing about this album is the perfection of production and engineering. I challenge anyone to find another album where every little sonic detail is so bright and crystal clear - just perfect.

I had so hoped this would be an ongoing project for him.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby russelldempsey » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 pm

russelldempsey
1000 X No

Postby Thineayngel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:57 am

I know this is a bit of a necro-post, but I was thinking about Golden Claw Music earlier today and really wanting to hear it again - I managed to lose my copy of the cd to the mists of time a long time ago.

With all the reissuing of the PWEI catalogue, does anyone think there could ever be one for All Blue Revue??!
Thineayngel
XY & Zee

Postby bronxzoo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 pm

with extras and a unreleased album!!!
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby andym » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:18 am

You can still get it on ebay. I have it on CD and Vinyl because I love it that much.
andym
preaching to the perverted

Postby oerks » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Stumbled across this:
http://www.airplaydirect.com/music/grahamcrabb/
featuring three instrumental tracks. Just some demos?

And also featuring a nice portrait of Crabbi :)

oerks
not now james

Previous

Return to Graham Crabb