[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Nu Grebo Music

Nu Grebo Music

Nu Grebo Music

Postby a'damn » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello!
I'm quite the lurker around here but I remember being on the old Tez hosted pweination boards too.
Just hard to stay active on things these days.

That said, I just released my new album and I have labeled the genre as Nu Grebo (my slightly updated take on Grebo music)
Heavily influenced by Pop Will Eat Itself, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Ween, Nine Inch Nails, and Mogwai

I feel awkward doing the Blatant Self Promotion thing on a board I lurk at but I also think that some of you might enjoy the album

You can stream it for free at Soundcloud and purchase it at Bandcamp

https://soundcloud.com/friedkale

http://friedkale.bandcamp.com/

Give it a listen and I hope you like it!
Cheers!
a'damn
not now james

Re: Nu Grebo Music

Postby payback3000 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 am

Cheers -don't be shy - promote away.

off for a listen now!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby a'damn » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Wanted to bump this and let people know that the album is now Name Your Own Price
I hope some of you enjoy it =)
a'damn
not now james

Postby jason » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby a'damn » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello again!

My attempts to bring back the Grebo have rolled into a live format!

Here is a recording of my recent live set (note; I was recording some practices leading up to a gig, trying to dial in some effects and transitions for the set. this is one of those recordings as the live show had some feedback and technical issues): http://www.friedkale.com/audio/FriedKale-Live-2016.mp3

Also, I updated the lyrics for one of my tracks to be commentary on the current USA presidential elections: http://friedkale.bandcamp.com/track/fla ... cs-version

Cheers!
a'damn
not now james

Return to off you go