[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Unrecommend a film

Unrecommend a film

Re: Unrecommend a film

Postby payback3000 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:41 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Meat Trademark » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 am

Retraction: I haven't seen the new Carrie yet, but the first reviews I've read are pretty bad and one calls it an almost shot-by-shot "remake." Bummer. And useless. Remember the Psycho remake? Jesus, that thing made the shitty Psycho sequels look good. Why the Hell would you remake a movie that was an adaptation?!?!
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm

I stopped watching remakes a couple of years ago.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:17 pm

The Taking of Pelham 123 was a decent enough remake. They do exist.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Meat Trademark » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

http://meattrademark.deviantart.com/art ... -281860270

Bored? Like people ripping on crap film? Hopefully it's not too self-serving, but here's some of my drunk movie reviews, usually reviewing old VHS.
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby Meat Trademark » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:36 am

I wasn't trying to shut down the post. I'd really like to hear people's least favorites and maybe a rant or two. I hope me posting a link to my belligerent drunk reviews didn't ruin this thread. I promise I don't care if you read it. I just thought there might be some badfilm fans who might get a kick out of it. A Glass Jaw Review, as it were.

AND SCENE.
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby Noelle84 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 am

Magic, Magic. The cast looked so nice (mainly because of Michael Sera :)) but the movie was stupid. Made no sense at all.
Noelle84

Postby Onket » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 am

Attack The Block

It's fucking shit. Embarrassingly bad.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:24 am

Wot? it's ace.

I recommend Attack the Block.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:36 am

It was terrible, sorry.

Just about everything about it was awful- the accents, the script, scumbag mugger being the 'hero', clichéd attempt to make the viewer feel sorry for scumbag mugger. I could probably go on. This is the sort of film that ends up in the ex-rental bargain basket at Blockbuster.
Onket
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext

Return to off you go