[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Dedicated fan or numpty?

Dedicated fan or numpty?

Dedicated fan or numpty?

Postby 80's Virus » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 pm

So you consider yourself a diehard, dedicated fan do you?
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
80's Virus
1000 X No

Re: Dedicated fan or numpty?

Postby Meat Trademark » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:33 am

2009?! Man, that's some old-school shit there... ;)

I don't need to wear any allegiance on my my permanent "sleeve." The total asshole in me wants Green Day to release the lamest album ever just to screw with the guy with this tattoo.

Caveat: If this is the night and concert where he met his soulmate or discovered time-travel or cold-fusion or something cool like that I apologize. Otherwise, don't you have the ticket-stub? Didn't you have to show it to the... etc. And the tattoo does not prove you were there. The ticket does.

Your tattoo makes me sad. Even if it was your first concert. Why??

PS- Did you really need the McDonald's product placement? I may be too cynical, but McDonald's? In your band advertisement? *sigh*

I know this can sound overly mean but it's really me not able to comprehend your motivation. It's not an indie band struggling to gain attention and it's a specific show. And there's McDonald's in the background. What is supposed to be my take-away from this image? You're fanner than me? You are not reliable with money and decision-making skills? Or was this a joke and I fell for it? I don't get it. I can applaud the passion, if not the subject matter, I guess.
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby Phil » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:22 am

Phil
radio pwei

Postby 80's Virus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 am

Not sure what’s going on with the subliminal advertising, the picture taken looks like a selfie and could genuinely be just a random object in the background? Hey he didn’t put much thought process into the tattoo; I don’t think he was concerned with the lighting and the background when he took this photo.

I’m sure he’s pleased as punch with it!

I’m off to Mcdonalds now for a big mac and fries to go.I don’t know why but I’ve got this unexplainable urge to eat Mcdonalds.
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
80's Virus
1000 X No

Postby 80's Virus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:36 am

What’s wrong with Greenday?
80's Virus
1000 X No

Postby RolexTharsus » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:49 am

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby jason » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:01 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby daryltaylor » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:30 pm

CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Next