[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - The UK PWEI stronghold vs The USA

The UK PWEI stronghold vs The USA

Re: The UK PWEI stronghold vs The USA

Postby Meat Trademark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:09 pm

sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby Onket » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 pm

I was at a festival in Germany a few years back (2006/7ish) and someone (German) commented on my pwei sweater. I was very pleased. I don't know if the poppies were ever big in Germany but the legacy lives on there, too.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby warsaw303 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:46 pm

I'm in the US. Cincinnati, OH. Been here since the late 80's. I think I picked up Cure for Sanity on a whim after liking the cover art and look of the thing and was a fan from there. Can't remember exactly when that was but I know I got TLOTL right when it came out so must have been before then.

I remember finding Now for a Feast on cassette in the dollar bin around that time and liking it but being very confused if this was even the same band. It's funny to think that back then, pre-Internet, there was no good way to get more information on a band. The picture on the insert of Cure for Sanity was all I had to go on. They didn't look like very nice people at all. :D

I think I contributed a couple of record stores to the "where to find PWEI product" list way back then.
warsaw303
XY & Zee

Postby dugbonsai » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 am

dugbonsai
preaching to the perverted

Previous

Return to off you go