[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - chewing-gum for the eyes

chewing-gum for the eyes

Re: chewing-gum for the eyes

Postby Mad Bastard » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Mad Bastard » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby cartsb4horses » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Nathan Barley was amazing, we can never watch one episode though - it's the whole lot or nothing! Spaced is a classic and so is Dark Place. Love a bit of Alan Patridge too.

We've been watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force (which is brilliant, although I can totally get that it wouldn't be for everyone...). I recently watched all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (that took me back) and love 80s cartoons (mostly He Man, Thundercats, Dungeons and Dragons, Ulysses 31) and she's into her anime (I'm a big Ghost in the Shell fan - the TV series was effing awesome).

Started watching Game of Thrones on my phone on the train - few too many boobs for public transport...that one's for home time
cartsb4horses
1000 X No

Postby Onket » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Nathan Barley was superb. Don't think it could actually have been any better. Not seen it for ages but we've got it on disk

Gareth Marengi was pretty good, but I'm not desperate to see it again.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 am

I've been catching up on Shameless on DVD, on the final series now and still enjoying it. 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 am

Peaky Blinders on BBC2 9pm tonught looks like it could be a good one actually.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 am

Love Nathan Barley, have to watch it every few months to keep me sane etc?

I am perhaps too excited to find that the Lovefilms now has every episode of Rocko's Modern Life on it. I may not be going out a lot in the next couple of months.
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby chrisconnection » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 pm

I absolutely love Game Of Thrones and Fringe was awesome. Since it finished we have been watching Firefly (only one season and the film Serenity) and im loving Fallen Skies aswel at the minute..
Long Live PWEI.
chrisconnection
1000 X No

Postby Snackula » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Johnny Test and Phineas & Ferb with the kids (they shout me when its on)

I was watching (New) Ray Donovan but accidently deleted one off the Sky + so I'll have to wait until they show it again as i'm pretty sure that got a second season in the States
I'll tell you what: if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from "fistophobia".
Snackula
1000 X No

Postby Meat Trademark » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 pm

I agree with everyone suggesting Firefly. I've found Supernatural to quite fun and much better than I was expecting. Also, Mystery Science Theater 3000. I sometimes forget it was a television program because it was a movie every episode. Wonder Showzen and Comedy Bang! Bang! were/are both very surreal comedies if you are into weird humor.
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to off you go