Help me fight the man! The EON Man!

Help me fight the man! The EON Man!

Postby payback3000 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 am

Hi,

Can I ask a favour? Can you all click this link and press play to get the play count up on this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in1-HXyV ... e=youtu.be

It's to try and get EON to sort out my dads Gas Meter which is faulty, over clocking and snowballing. It was clocking up £100 a wk 3 wks ago when reported and is now up to £200+ a wk. it still clocks up the same amount with the gas turned OFF!

They are not helping and have even sent a serious debt officer around rather than an engineer.

It's likely been picking up speed since EON installed it in 2009 so if you have one of these meters it's wise to check it. I can't be the only one out there. Pass this email around if you can. A lot of folks might be overpaying EON or other suppliers too.

Thanks

Paul
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Re: Help me fight the man! The EON Man!

Postby Onket » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Done.

Hope you can get the shysters to sort it out.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Well they have removed it to 'test' it for a month so the video thing worked! They were a bit sharpish when they saw it up there.

Hopefully poppa will only be paying what he owes. I once treid to get £30 back of NPower. It took 6 months and basically losing the plot on the blower to get it back. Yet when it's the other way around they get heavy about it even when they are wrong!

Scum!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby 80's Virus » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm

That's outrageous!! I'm sorry for the slow up take but I can't access Youtube at work, so have only just witnessed your crazy meter. Bizarrely enough I've disputed our gas usage as it also excessively high. I shall be running the test you describe.
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
80's Virus
1000 X No

Return to off you go