[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Ned's Atomic Dustbin

Ned's Atomic Dustbin

Re: Ned's Atomic Dustbin

Postby jason » Sat May 26, 2012 11:44 am

|
jason
Site admin

Postby Onket » Sat May 26, 2012 11:51 am

I like Carter.

Neds are a half decent support band that I probably wouldn't see otherwise (same goes for Jesus Jones on the other tour).
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby bronxzoo » Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm

neds and jesus jones are 2 of my fav bands, i'm loving this years gigs!!
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby RolexTharsus » Mon May 28, 2012 7:08 am

I do kinda wish it were Poppies, Carter & Neds on the same bill rathar than the tour we've got, but I shall enjoy nonetheless
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Mon May 28, 2012 3:29 pm

I'd love to go to the London gig for both bands but gig going is restricted for me this year.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby def con juan » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:45 pm

anyone else going to the Ned's - Everything's Cool gig in Wolves next week?

I'm dead excited, gonna drink a bottle of cheap cider on the bus on the way there like the old days :lol:
def con juan
preaching to the perverted

Postby VMNP » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:42 am

As much as i'd love to go it's my elder daughters second birthday so she takes priority on this one. :D
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby poppiestar » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 pm

I now have two tickets for this I wanna get rid of, but annoyingly I opted for pick up at the box office so I don't even have them to sell on. And I can't get a refund.

Annoyed.
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby Onket » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Surely there's a way round it.........

You'd have to trust someone with your bank card though, I spose. :(
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby def con juan » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 am

i'm excited for tomorrow

see you down the front

(i'll be the lankey guy acting like a 12 year old)
def con juan
preaching to the perverted

PreviousNext

Return to off you go