[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - The Inspiral Carpets

The Inspiral Carpets

The Inspiral Carpets

Postby Coops » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Confirmation the world has, indeed, gone mad. The Inspirals are back with the singer they had before they were famous/successful.

http://www.inspiralcarpets.com/

So thats no Tom Hingley.

And no Clint Mansell either (idle tosser, what does he do all day?).
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Re: The Inspiral Carpets

Postby RolexTharsus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Well that is great news for the 5 people who saw the Inspirals pre-Tom.

I feel cheated that for the 20 years I've been listening to the Inspirals no-one told me that Tom wasn't their original singer. I would never have bought any of their albums if I had realised that it wasn't the real Inspiral Carpets. I only hope Noel Gallagher is returning as a roadie to give this reunion true authenticity.

As an aside I've seen the Pixies, Dinosaur Jr and the Vaselines in the last couple of years since they reformed, not a sign of Clint Mansell at any of those gigs. Anyone would think he had a day job...
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby bronxzoo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 pm

i went and saw the specials the other day, again, no clint, i walked out and demanded my money back!!
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby AxeofMan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:52 pm

I heard Clint Mansell recently left LMFAO.

Anyway, Inspiral Carpets popped in my recommendations in Last.fm because I've listened a lot to PWEI and Black Grape. Are they part of that "madchester" thingie?
ARE YOU
AWARE?
AxeofMan
1000 X No

Postby Coops » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 am

Coops
radio pwei

Postby RolexTharsus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 am

RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 am

Split in '95. A year before the Roses. I'll learn how to use a calendar one day. They did last longer than Northside though.
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:10 am

Coops
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 am