[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - CONCERT CALANDER REDUX Ver. 2.0

CONCERT CALANDER REDUX Ver. 2.0

Re: CONCERT CALANDER REDUX Ver. 2.0

Postby pedro » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:39 am

Carter tomorrow night and Ride in May!!!
Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
pedro
radio pwei

Postby fal » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Is anybody going to see Sleaford Mods on Tuesday in Nottingham? They are my band of the moment, can't wait. Check out this little smasher if you've never heard them before. See ya in Nottz. http://youtu.be/CFFWF1DnZKM
fal
XY & Zee

Postby charley » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:46 pm

I seem to have been talked into going to Reading for the first time since attending all through the nineties, not sure i'm gonna enjoy it.
The first few bands announced I either can't stand (Metallica/Mumford) or have barely heard of.
My mate is letting his kid go for the first time on the proviso he camps vaguely nearby and keep a eye on them, so I said I would keep him company.
Royal Blood should be decent but i've booked to see them soon anyway plus Manchester Orchestra are amazing.

Anyone been recently?
charley
Beaver Patrol

Postby RolexTharsus » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:09 am

Sleater-Kinney & the Lovely Eggs in March; Therapy? in April; Raw Power festival, Babes in Toyland & The Julie Ruin in May. It's a bit of a Riot Grrrl revival year so far
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby pedro » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:13 pm

Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
pedro
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:28 pm

No traveling for me this year! PWEI in Leicester in May, Miles Hunt in Leicester on Thursday night and I've been tipped off about another top Leicester gig going to be announced in a couple of days. :D
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby poppiestar » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 am

I've severely tailed off my gigs over the last couple of years, the only ones I'm interested in are going to be Faith No More, Fight Like Apes and the Poppies (all of which have new albums this year, ace!). Though I have just bought tickets to David Gilmour and garbage. Indie Dayz may be included too...
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby jason » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:27 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby poppiestar » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:37 pm

It is, sadly. I can't stand crowds any more. And all that loud music! Ugh...

See you on Saturday though?
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:52 am

And these youngsters today, they look like they've been dragged up. It was different in my day!
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

PreviousNext

Return to off you go