[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Free records (London)

Free records (London)

Free records (London)

Postby Onket » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:35 pm

I've been given some records. I only one to keep some of them. Would you like the rest?

Ideally you'd come and pick then up from me in Peckham, but if anyone who is coming to the Islington gig would like a manageable amount I could give them to you there.

The most obvious way of me to do this would be to post up a list, but I started to write one the other night and it's too much of a task, quite frankly.

So I'll give you an idea-

It's mainly mid 80s to mid 90s (mostly 89ish- 92ish)

Some PWEI
Blaggers ITA
Lots of Psychedelic Furs
Stone Roses
Jesus Jones
The Three Johns (whoever the hell they are!)
The The
10,000 Maniacs
Public Enemy

Too much to list, really.

So, want anything? If anyone wants the lot, they're yours, end of thread and my missus will be very happy with you. Maybe you could take what you want & pass them on.

For example, I've taken these gems-
Senser- Eject 12"
Blaggers- Stresss 12"
PWEI- This is the day... (gatefold)
Beastie Boys- Pauls Boutique
Ruthless Rap Assasins- Killer Album
Onket
Wise up sucker

Re: Free records (London)

Postby payback3000 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Beastie Boys- Pauls Boutique
Ruthless Rap Assasins- Killer Album

Well done on these 2!

Both those are hard to turn up - the RRA the most. I lost my copy - I have 2 12"s left. Really good LP.

If it's an OG PB pressing you've done well. It used to be a 99p bargain as it flopped...now it's super raer as they say.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Didn't know you were into your hip hop. ;)
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:03 pm

I am curious about the Stone Roses, what albums are you parting with?
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:58 pm

I think the Stone Roses stuff is all singles. Some 7s, some 12s. After anything in particular?

There's quite a few Shamen, too.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby skillbani » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:12 pm

skillbani
XY & Zee

Postby payback3000 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:09 am

Who wants these records, then?
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:55 am

I'd be keen on the PWEI if it is minty stuff...what are they?

I'm trying to replace my tatty stuff and also I threw away all my PWEI 45's apart from pic disks years ago!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

I'm always on the hunt for some Stone Roses LPs, but nothing in particular. Hell, I don't even have the self titled album on vinyl yet. Just curious more than anything.

No dice on the PWEI stuff, I have a few doubles but they are nothing special. Unless you are interested in a Green or Orange 7" of Everything's Cool, both of which sound like they have been mixed with a hair dryer.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Next

Return to off you go