[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - This Little Poppie Wrote a Novel

This Little Poppie Wrote a Novel

This Little Poppie Wrote a Novel

Postby pwe-bk » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:33 am

Hello, fellow poppies. I'm the one who did the cover of "Dust Me Down" on the great "No Pop No Style" record we all put together. I posted my reggae version of "The Devil Inside" to Soundcloud for the reprise (https://soundcloud.com/steve-soldwedel/the-devil-inside). I was going to record a cover of "100% is it!", too, but I wasn't able to get that going. It's been a while since I was here, so I don't even know the state of our second album.

What I have been doing is working on a novel. I submitted it to Inkshares, as an entry in a contest sponsored by Nerdist. Inkshares is a crowdfunding site (like Kickstarter or Indiegogo) but it's specifically for publishing. They are a full-service Press.

Here is the link to my novel: https://www.inkshares.com/projects/disi ... e=335a0fb6

If you sign up on Inkshares, you'll get an instant $5 credit. If you click "follow" at the link I've pasted, above, you'll get another $5 credit when I follow you back. That means you can pre-order my book without spending anything (you'll actually have $0.01 credit left over). The site is a start-up and they're using such promotions to drum up a userbase. The logic being that, eventually, someone will buy something once they're in the door.

You needn't spend on me, lads. Naught but time. Please take a few minutes and sign up, above, click follow, get both your credits and pre-order my book. The contest I mentioned ends on 9/30. I joined it three weeks late, but I've still managed to climb into 19th place (the red cover is mine, in the attachment: "Disintegration"). I need your help to get any farther!

Get the girl, kill the baddies ... save the entire planet!
Attachments
leaderboard.png
leaderboard.png (464.56 KiB) Viewed 6729 times
pwe-bk
XY & Zee

Re: This Little Poppie Wrote a Novel

Postby MissCP » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Done. That was easy :)
MissCP
Beaver Patrol

Postby pwe-bk » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanks!

You can generate a referral link from my page and, when you share it with someone and they click it, you'll get a $15 credit for every copy sold. You can use those credits to buy any other book on the site. :)

Please spread the word!
pwe-bk
XY & Zee

Postby jason » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:26 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby payback3000 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi I emailed you ages ago to request a wav of the devil inside for vol 2 which will happen next year. Any chance of wav for the archive of new tracks? I see you have been busy.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Return to off you go