[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Jane's addiction koko

Jane's addiction koko

Jane's addiction koko

Postby jason » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm just waiting to see if I'm going to see Jane's Addiction in London tonight. We got tickets but they didn't play Reading/Leeds due to Perry Farrell's voice (as in lost and not awful). Following them on twitter but not yet confirmed.
|
jason
Site admin

Re: Jane's addiction koko

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 pm

I saw Jane's Addiction on the NIN | JA tour back in 2009; I've come to the conclusion that I respect the band more than I actually like the band.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby kwvp » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 pm

I got a tweet from @kokolondon earlier today saying the gig's on. No show at Reading was a real let down.

Fingers crossed...
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Mike » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 pm

"Give them the noises they need" - Nik Turner
Mike
not now james

Postby kwvp » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Well, that's a relief:
1. They played
2. It was jolly good
:-)
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Mike » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 am

"Give them the noises they need" - Nik Turner
Mike
not now james

Postby jason » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 am

Yes they were good. I stood next to Gary Newbon or Gary Numan for a bit.

I reckon Perry's voice might generally be a bit shot as it was a bit funny when I last saw them at the NIN/JA thing. Still good. Apparently there were dancers too. I don't see so well so missed all that but saw the blokes at front (singer and guitarist)

Jas
|
jason
Site admin

Postby RolexTharsus » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

Ugh, Koko. Worst sound of any London venue. Saw Mudhoney there a couple of years back and it took me about a minute to work out they were playing "Touch me I'm Sick" the PA was so bad, and even Shellac sounded crap there :(
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

I like that song they did about stealing. Did they play that one?
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby matt » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:37 pm

Is that the one with the doggies barking?
beaming out a message...
matt
1000 X No

Next

Return to off you go